Here is my not so secret skincare secrets... shhh. It's just the basic Skincare Routine and Daily Commitment!
Having a skincare routine plays an important role in anti-aging. I have battled with sensitive skin, eczema, pimples, and blemishes. After following this skincare routine for over a decade, I have pretty nice skin. You have to stay strong and commit to doing the following 7 steps in the AM and PM! Enjoy!
1) Remove makeup in the PM
2) Wash your face with cleanser (I exfoliate once a week in the shower)
REMINDER: Make sure you have clean hands.
3) Apply toning lotion with a pad in swiping or padding motion on your face
4) Spray another toner to tighten pores
HOW I APPLY: 2 - 3 sprays in the centre of the face *forehead and nose are prone to having bigger pores.
5) Apply serum all over face in circular outward motion
6) Apply face lotion in AM, and face cream in PM (If you have dry dry or during cold/dry seasons, use a cream in the AM as well)
HOW I APPLY: First dot equal portions in four areas: 3 dots on each cheek, 2 on forehead, and 1 on chin, some on neck as well. On face, spread in circular motion outwards circling. On neck, spread in upward motion.
7) Apply eye cream in dabbing motion in AM, and apply eye serum/treatment before eye cream in the PM
Once a month I would pamper myself to spas and facial treatments to relax and destress, which is good for your skin health as well. Not really necessary, but treat yourself once in a while is nice too!
In addition to my skincare routine, dieting and exercise plays a major role to skin health, and overall health in general. But I would recommend the experts @Intuitionnutrition to share more about that!
Visit them on Instagram: @Intuitionnutrition for more tips on wholesome foods and awesome exercises.